- Posted by John on January 15, 2015
- Posted by John on January 8, 2015
- Posted by John on January 5, 2015
- Posted by John on August 27, 2013
Protected projects provide greater control and security when you share your documents with collaborators and reviewers, as you retain full control over who can access your work at all times.
Here we provide a short guide to creating your first protected project, adding & removing collaborators, protecting existing projects and identifying your protected projects on the 'My Projects' dashboard.
- Posted by John on July 8, 2013
This Saturday saw the Hack4ac event held in central London, aimed at "hacking academia better together".
Overleaf / WriteLaTeX founder John Lees-Miller worked on mining and analysing article data from the PLOS Search API and PeerJ at the hack4ac event.