- Posted by Kate on July 13, 2020
The Zebracorns High School Robotics team from Durham, North Carolina, USA, consists of approximately 40-50 students who design, build, program and test a 150-pound robot to compete in various robotics competitions throughout the year.
- Posted by Natalie on July 7, 2020
Overleaf was chosen by Digital Science for the production of their report writing. The tool provides seamless integration with the data analysis software Digital Science uses as well as enables easy collaboration across business functions.
- Posted by John on July 1, 2020
It has certainly been an unexpected six months since the start of 2020. Back on January 1st, when we all celebrated the start of the new year, none of us expected the lockdown and global pandemic that would follow, nor the events in the USA that would galvanise Black Lives Matter around the world.
In amongst all of this, in early June we reached the milestone of six million users worldwide, after hitting five million last November. We also saw our best-ever month for active users in May, driven both by the natural growth of Overleaf we’ve seen each year since we started back in 2012, and also the accelerated move to online collaborative tools in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic which has swept across the globe in a few short months.
- Posted by Kate on June 30, 2020
We’re excited to welcome the following new customers!
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR)
- University of La Réunion PIMENT Group
- Posted by Kate on June 29, 2020
In the update we talk about:
- Beta Feature: Writefull & Overleaf
- Free Webinar Series
- Product Update: Server Pro 2.3.0
- Helping you work from home during COVID19
- Gigaleaf! Bringing Overleaf and Gigantum together
- Customer Appreciation